Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Broomstick, to lovely for a witch



This past Thursday we had a meeting with my Upline. Not only did we talk about expanding our business but we had a fun project to do! I had to come back the next day because I had to pick up the kiddos that evening of our meeting. So Friday my friend MariaElena and I had one on one time with her. We did this cute broom stick. I decide to sponge the edges of the 'hay'. I also used scored 'veins' on the leaf creating a lifelike leaf. I also used the Core'dination card stock for the brook stick. Hope you enjoy!






Ingredients:
BIGZ
(121810) (mc)Petal Cone Bigz L
(127553) (mc)Typeset Alphabet Bigz
(127812) (hc) Autumn Accents    

Embossing Folders
(127821) (hc) Woodgrain
(119976) (mc) Square Lattice Folder

Cardstock
(100946) More Mustard
(127848) Early Espresso - Core'dinations
(119686) Early Espresso

DSP
Every Enchantment (retired)
Spice Cake (retired)

Ink
(126964) More Mustard

mc- Main Catalog 2012-2013
hc- Holiday Catalog 2012-2013 



2 comments:

  1. You are correct - it is too cute for a witch. What a fun project!

    I just started following you the other day and look forward to seeing more of your creations. Please also consider following me at fireflyscards.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will :) Thanks for following, once I get 50 I'll have a giveaway.

      Delete